Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Punch Paper: A Monthly Challenge

The first meeting of the great punch paper minds was a success! We discussed originals, reproductions, and the like. I enjoyed the company, as well as the ideas. If you're interested in joining my new punch paper group, click on the link below:


Here's a wonderful thing that's risen from the meeting: A monthly project! Just something small, practically a trifle. The requirements will be loose because I want everyone to jump in feet first without limitations. You can do reproductions of originals, modern interpretations, or do something wacky, so long as you use the medium of punch paper.


It's a crazy time out there right now. I've been feeling isolated and distant from my favorite history people. I know others feel the same, so I like that we have the opportunity to give each other a gift. To show one another that we care with a bookmark or stamp case. There's a thousand ways to make someone smile with this stuff. I'm pumped! I have a few originals in my collection that I'm excited to replicate.

No photo description available.

Take care everyone, and I look forward to seeing what you create!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...