Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The School Year Begins!

There's no tired like the first week of school tired. After a week of professional development, room setup, and lesson planning, I was ready to meet students in my new school district! I'm so excited to work in such a positive environment. My coworkers have been every sort of amazing, to the point that it doesn't even feel like a job. But even a week of awesome is exhausting. 

Happy/Tired Face

In other news, many events that I planned to attend this fall/winter are being canceled. With so many people unvaccinated, there seem to be outbreaks popping up everywhere. I'm not excited about the possibility of getting COVID again, no matter how small the chance, or severe the case. Unfortunately, I've seen more than a few reenactors become sick/succumb to the virus. It remains to be seen how the community will recover in the years ahead. As it is, I'm thinking about my own participation.

Remember, stay safe everyone!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...