Sunday, July 25, 2021

Kura: Michigan's Only Revolving Sushi Bar

The state of Michigan can FINALLY boast its own revolving sushi bar! I visited one in California years ago and absolutely loved the experience. If you've never eaten at a revolving sushi bar, it's basically a restaurant with a conveyor belt that runs through the whole thing with food on it. You simply grab a plate, eat, and drop it in the slot. The machine adds up plates and that is your bill! Kura also featured a prize machine, and after some plates, I got a prize!


It was a little pricey, but definitely worth the experience. I adore sushi, as well as cute anime characters. I don't even know where I'm going to put my prize pin yet, but now I kind of want to collect them all. Since we ate such a colossal amount of sushi, I'm not sure when we'll go back. I might need a break for a few weeks. If you ever get an opportunity to eat at a revolving sushi bar, I 10/10 recommend it!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...