Monday, June 21, 2021

Summer Beginning!

 I realize that it has been SO LONG since I've posted. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of writing these last few weeks of June! And since I am out of school (no more hybrid teaching/COVID scares), I'll hopefully be a little more anxiety-free!

This will be a summer of transition for me, of major changes. I could say that last summer was that, but really we didn't have much of a choice. Things here in Michigan were mostly closed, we were unvaccinated, and staying safe from COVID was so important. The change was forced on everyone. In reality, I feel like this summer will be the time for choices, for actually following through!

We have planned a number of camping trips, trips to Alaska, New York, Ohio...combined with the local visits to museums and stores that have been closed for over a year. I want to redesign the craft room, do more volunteer work with a black/brown families organization, and keep sailing. There's a lot already on the calendar, but I'm sure we'll find more to do!


I hope all of your summer plans fall into place!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...