Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Punch Paper Needle Book

Oh the pre-conference bliss...between the tiny details and planning, I find myself yearning for a creative outlet. Punch paper is easy enough for that, as well as inexpensive.

All the materials for this needlebook was available in my stash. The little paper squares took the longest to set just right. I attached the finished punch paper piece to silk-covered chipboard. The blue fabric on the inside is a bit of leftover wool. It's not perfect, but it's adorable and would make an excellent gift!

I have a few more goodies set aside to photograph. I'll be creating posts for them soon!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...