Monday, April 20, 2020

An Online Conference: Costume On!

I county myself as very lucky during my time in quarantine. I've been able to stay home and safe while we ride out the storm that is coronavirus. My fiance's work still makes me anxious, but I think I've begun to build some coping skills over the past month. Distractions are wonderful! As are long walks with the dog. Recently though, I've decided to participate another conference-online!

Chantal is a costumer from California that took one look at all the event cancellations and put her foot down. There must be learning! Thus Costume On was born, complete with 18 online seminars/workshops. I will be teaching classes on punch paper and jewelry, but there is a variety available. You can select a class a la carte from the list and take as many as you would like. It is a wonderful idea, and I appreciate the efforts to promote social distancing too!



So if you're hanging out over the next few weeks and are looking for something cool to do, here's your chance! I've already registered for a class, and plan on taking another!

Stay safe and Costume On!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...