Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A Holiday Surprise!

So here I am working away in my craft room. Hours of snipping, cutting, gluing and sewing have led to some pretty adorable things. On top of making Christmas gifts and stocking my shop, I also had a fun idea for the conference, one that I think my readers will enjoy.

If you are interested in attending the conference this year, I'll send you a little gift if you register in December. Perhaps you'll get a pair of earrings. Maybe a bracelet. Or even a piece of a pretty punch paper bracelet. In any case, you get to register for a fun conference AND get something cool! Seems like a total win to me...

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...