Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A Fascinator Workshop

This past weekend I had the opportunity to take another workshop at the Governor Warner Mansion, this time with Derby Hats by Rachelle. While it's been ages since I've needed a fascinator for a tea event, it's best to be prepared. It was good practice in color combination and design and I spent most of the time situating material in every which direction. I'm particularly fond of the blue, gold, and brown color scheme right now. I'm thinking this will be part of an autumn ensemble.





Now let's see if I can keep it safe from the cats!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...