Monday, May 19, 2014

Kristen: Coupon for my Shop!

It's been a stormy spring, to say the least. I'll check the weather several times a day, and southeast Michigan might experience a severe thunderstorm, flash flood, and bubonic plague. I promise there's a coupon in this post, be patient!
 (Hint: $5 off a box/basket/purse. The code is BOXES5)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VictorianNeedle?ref=si_shop
Vintage costumes included!
With that said, I've had quite a bit of time to play indoor soccer and sew. Since you probably don't read this blog to hear of my utter success as a soccer player (seriously, I'm actually scoring goals!) I'm going to include a bit about my baskets. They have been my latest obsession.
Whenever I have a bit of spare time, I find myself pouring through Godey's, Arthur's, or Peterson's. I've noticed that every one includes descriptions of some basket or another, all using the same technique. So I went a little crazy! It's nice to have research to back up my work, but this is kind of getting out of control...

Since I only need one of these little sewing baskets, I thought they would be a great addition to my shop. With that, I'd like to reward my dear readers who endure my incessant rambling...with a coupon! I'd like to free up some space in my house, so please enjoy this $5 off any purse/basket and buy one of these boxes before I become a hoarder. The code is BOXES5. Or the sale ends. The code is BOXES5.This is a responsibility for the entire reenacting community.
Consider this my cry for help

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...

~Kristen

***If you purchase during May 23-26, I will be at the Greenfield Village reenactment and thus unable to access technology. Orders will be sent out that Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...