Friday, December 25, 2020

A Very Krampus Christmas

I've started getting into Warhammer 40k as of late. The back story, the armies, the lore, all come together to make a fantastically crazy universe. There are humans but daemons and magic and monsters and literally every nightmare ever. At times it is a bit bleak, but then again it's 2020, so why not?

Recently I purchased a set of deamon bloodletters, which should be painted red. Instead, I gave each one a tail and a tale; this little band of monsters stumbled upon a sleepy village in the throes of Christmas cheer. What horrors have befallen the town? Well, take a look!

*I am only slightly apologizing for my dark humor here. I believe Christmas should be a little scarier.


Merry Christmas! From this Krampus household to yours!

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

On My Bookshelf: December

December has been a really rough month. Between what happened in Oxford (not far from where I live...) and just the general pandemic issues,...